Perth Cattery holiday home for your little friend
Your cat means the world to you, so it’s best to ensure that you leave it in a safe place when you are off on vacation. This is the Perth Cattery holiday home for your little friend where he/she will stay safe until you return.
There are many types of cat breeds, each with different qualities. Here are a few popular cat breeds and a round-up of their nature.
- Tabby cat: The Tabby cat is a good pet especially for young owners. They are social and friendly and also cuddly, which make them the perfect pet to own.
- Abyssinian cat: The Abyssinian is a joy to have in any home. They are easy to take care of and are affectionate towards both people and other animals.
- Birman cat: The Birman is gentle, affectionate, and curious about its environment. It is the perfect choice for families with children or other pets.
- Himalayan cat: The Himalayan cat is a playful, sweet, and gentle pet that can adapt to any home. They have low exercise needs, but require a lot of grooming due to their thick coats.
How do you choose the best boarding for your pet?
One of the primary concerns when someone is traveling, is how they are going to leave their pet and who is going to take care of them. The easiest way to do this is to find a reputed and trustworthy pet boarding facility such as a kennel or cattery.
Here are a few factors to keep in mind when choosing a boarding facility such as a cattery to leave your cat in.
- Ensure the cattery is air-conditioned.
- Check if cat runs are spacious and comfortable.
- Ensure cats and dogs are housed separately, if it is a common boarding facility.
- Ensure that the building is secure.
- Check if the facility caters for individual diets.
- Ensure there is an outdoor space for playing.
- Ensure that cats in separate runs will not come into contact with one another.
- Ensure there is 24 hours access to veterinary care.
Get in touch with Perth cattery holiday home for your little friend.