Kennel in Perth Small Dogs
There was a time when dogs didn’t have such a particular place in the affections of their human friends. Before the 18th century, when the phrase “man’s best friend” was first used, their role among people was mostly functional rather than social. Their relevance in the home has only grown, even though their positions at work have shrunk. Canines enrich the lives of their human companions in measurable ways, from pets to sporting companions to assistance dogs. So, looking after these precious animals is one of our top roles. Like us, these little friends need to be healthy to live happily.
As a leading kennel in Perth for small dogs, we know that many small breeds are available, and most of them make excellent family pets. There is a small dog breed out there that is ideal for every family today. Before we get into how to care for them properly, here is a list of popular small dog breeds in Perth, Australia:
1. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
2. Miniature Poodle
3. Jack Russell Terrier
4. French Bulldog
7. Shih Tzu
8. Australian Terrier
10. Basset Hound
Kennel in Perth Small Dog Tips for Proper Care
When it comes to providing the best care for their dogs, pet owners have many duties. And here’s a list of tips for providing the finest care for your small-breed dog.
1) Haircutting: You can do it yourself at home, but a skilled groomer can work magic and turn your small dog into a fairy.
2) Nail Trimming: Nail trimming is an important aspect of dog care, and well-trimmed nails are a sure indication of your dog’s health and cleanliness. You can have the job done by a professional groomer, but dog nail clipping is a simple procedure if done properly.
3) Teeth Cleaning: Encourage your dog to chew on dental toys, add a water additive or teeth gel, offer a dental diet, or clean their teeth a few times each week by yourself. If your dog needs to get plaque off his teeth, kennel in Perth for small dogs recommends professional teeth cleaning.
4) Grooming: Wipe around your dog’s eyes with a gentle, wet cloth. Brush your dog regularly, clean, moisturize, and protect your dog’s paws. There are also professional groomers who will do all of this for you; the choice is yours.
5) What Should You Feed Your Dog? Kennels in Perth for small dogs recommends feeding nutritious meals to your small dog. They, like humans, need a well-balanced diet:
- Make sure the meal has components that meet the nutritional needs of small dog breeds.
- The kibble size is important, but the meal should also be higher in calories, protein, and vital fatty acids like Omega-3 and Omega-6.
In addition to drooling, efforts to flee, and pacing, pets may exhibit indications of stress as described above. Bring your pet to daycare with us if he or she is suffering from separation anxiety or just from boredom at home after many months of companionship with you.
Your loved one will benefit from daycare since it gives them with the familiar pack setting, they are used to, resulting in a trusted second home for your pet while you are gone. The physical, mental, and social activity your dog receives at our daycare will meet all of his or her nutritional requirements.
It Is Said That When Your Dog Looks Their Best, They Also Feel Their Best!
If your pet needs routine care, a summer haircut, or a complete makeover, our professional groomers will ensure that your dog looks and feels their best. Dogs, like humans, need regular grooming to keep their coats in good condition.
Possibly, your dog only has a few matted places on their hair, or they may have gone for a dip in the lake and want some cooling off! We have professional dog groomers on staff who are trained to work with a broad variety of breeds and sizes of canine companions. Call now to schedule a bath and trim for your dog!
Check Out here for Perth dog kennels – 10 things to look for in a dog kennel.